Painting is a great way to freshen up Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities and Laundry Room Cabinets!
You don’t have to go through the hassle of replacing them, it can transform your kitchen or bath and gives you an unlimited choice of colors for complete customization.
And you can trust Bell’s Painting with your project. We have the expertise and processes in place to deliver a quality result every time.
- We use PPG Breakthrough Satin Enamel for a highly durable satin finish.
- Painting is very cost-effective. You avoid the exorbitant cost of replacing cabinets and the hassle of removing them.
- Your kitchen won’t be a disaster area: you don’t even have to empty your cabinets and you’ll still have limited use of your kitchen.
- All cabinet doors and drawer fronts will be removed.
- All hardware is removed.
- Some hardware can be painted. If your hardware is going to be replaced, we will fill all holes with body putty before painting.
- Doors and drawer fronts will be painted off-site to apply spray finish, minimize your exposure to paint vapors and ensure the best finish.
- Prior to painting, all surfaces will be cleaned with liquid sandpaper and one coat of of cover stain alkyd primer.
- Oak cabinets may require a second coat of primer to help fill the grain.
- Cabinet boxes will be done on site and the finish will be applied with a velour roller that replicates a spray finish. This is a very good method!
- Surfaces are then buff sanded, re-cleaned and painted with multiple coats of PPG Breathrough satin enamel (normally three coats).